Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

"Password Unknown" error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerdito

Technical User
Aug 23, 2004
IE
Hi there,

I am getting a password unknown error when trying to login to my MD110 BC10. This is after I input "SSSSSSSSS;" and then the password. The password has not changed ever. This error also occurs when I try to login in Extension Manager (the password is saved in the settings).

I was logging in fine with this before, any ideas why this password would suddenly be rejected? Is there an expiry time with the passwords? Any fixes for this?

Thanks!

Someone changed your password. Look around you and ask "who changed the password???". Whoever got the red face, thats it, you locked it, its him.

Hi credito,

what kind of release do you run on MD110 ?
up from BC10 its possible to define an expiration date. But its only with the NIU-Board.

The same problem happened to me with some sites in BC10, the only solution was to reload the system (Pushing the button on LPU5 or power off/on). I don´t remember the exact cause of the failure but it had something to do with the type of connection our customer was using (TCP/IP->V.24 conversion), it happened with both IPU and NIU. By the way have you tried using other port to connect to the system?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back