Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

"NUTRI" RONDI "LCDDI ENT"

Status
Not open for further replies.

IODDP

Technical User
May 28, 2003
AU
Which order do the following commands occur when an imcomming call takes place?

I don't think you can combine those 3 commands in a single incoming call. NUTRI is use in DDI calls. Where RODNI is use for ring in calls. This means NUTRI and RODNI cannot be combined in a single incoming traffic scenario.

Patcher : he means RONDI not RODNI, so this makes perfect sense for an outgoing call concerning clip manipulation :

1) ENT
2) NUTRI (only CNVTYP 1) /* clip
3) RONDI /* clip

--------------------------------------
What You See Is What You Get

Yeah, you are right its RONDI. I merely concentrate on what he said, when an incoming call takes place???

owkay, missed that part :))

then the answer is indeed NUTRI and the other 2 are irrelevant...

Irrelevant? No. You can set rondi with pre-Parameter for incoming calls to insert digits. rondi is checked by MD before it comes to nutri. I did this in BC9, where the rou-Parameter was not invented yet because I had to avoid a wrong numberconversion in a MD with more then one route.

There is a misunderstanding here, what I know is, the original question is "Which order do the following commands occur when an imcomming call takes place?" What I know if you set your route serv to check number conversion it will not check RONDI data anymore. This means NUTRI and RONDI will not work together.

Patcher: I disagree. rondi:pre= is checked before nutri is checked. I´m very sure.

Lalrl,

you're correct. Never had to use this one though...

[cheers]

here's an exerpt from Alex for RONDI :

The command is used to set number data for an existing route.
[tt]
PRE is used to prefix incoming called numbers. Used at direct in-dialling traffic, when the public exchange or interworking exchange can only send a limited number of digits to the receiving exchange.

ROUDIR is a directory number to use for all incoming calls on an incoming route. May only be stated if the route permits incoming traffic.

EXNOPU and EXNOPR are used to build up a public and a private exchange number table, with exchange numbers to prefix a directory number with, to use when composing a complete (public/private) number (calling/connected number) to send to an interworking exchange.
[/tt]

I am just testing you guys if someone will believe me. Oooh... enough excuses mr patcher!!! Its RONDI then NUTRI... ofcourse... What ever the digit you put in PRE will be added infront of the dialled number then the whole digits will be then go to NUTRI table for further analysis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back