Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

"failed to open file" when trying to replicate 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephir0th

Programmer
Dec 19, 2003
AR
I have ePO 3.02a + patch 5 and one day i got the error "failed to open file" when trying to replicate (manually or with tasks). The Pulls went on fine.
The only thing I could do to stop the error from appearing was to DELETE the software folder´s contents and re-check int all the packages to the repository. Just to make a test, i made a copy of the folder, because i had the feeling that some package blew everything up. And i was right, right after checking in the THREATSCAN agent, the error re-appeared. I have threatscan installed and i need the agent in the repository, anyone have any ideas???

I had this problem when installing ThreatScan and System Compliance Profiler. Make sure the .nap file got copied to the master repository (\c$\Program Files\Network Associates\ePO\3.0.1\DB\Software\CURRENT\TSCAN___2500\Install\0409\server.nap is the location on our server) If the .nap file is not there, copy it from the install folder. The replication should now work.

thanks a lot man!!!!!
that was the problem after all
I copyed the server.nap file manually and the replica went on ok
thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back