Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

"$execute$+3: class or type name not found: CalendarViewBroker"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sys_Sai

Technical User
Nov 24, 2020
IN
thread9-77450

Hi All,

I am getting "$execute$+3: class or type name not found: CalendarViewBroker" error while opening the lotus notes.
Would anyone help me with this case?

Thanks and Regards
Sai

Greetings,

I've done a bit of research for you, and the news is grim : I have no definite solution.
So we're going to the realm of lets-try-this, but let us first define what is going on.
When Notes starts, it looks for the user's mail file. Any error on startup is thus either due to a problem with Notes executable or dll files, or a problem with the mail file, or a corruption of the Cache.NDK file.
So, if you haven't done this yet, I would suggest replacing your mail design with the standard for your version of Notes. If you don't know how to to do that, I can give you a step-by-step.
If that doesn't work, exit Notes, find your Cache.NDK and delete it. This is not going to impact you in any way since Notes will recreate it automatically on startup.
If none of that works, it might be worth it to create a new mail database in Notes, then exit Notes and rename your existing mail to something else, then rename the new one to your mail file name. That would, in effect, create an archive of your existing mail and give you a new mailbox. Hopefully, that would solve the problem.

Tell me what you've tried, what happened and, most importantly, what version of Notes you're working on.

Pascal.

I've got nothing to hide, and I demand that you justify what right you have to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back