Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

"An Error has Occurred" - CCMA 6.0 Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

k2ephik

Programmer
Jun 16, 2004
CA
I get this very descriptive error at random when running both standard and custom reports. Sometimes the report will attempt to generate, then open with an empty report, and error will show when you press the next page button. Sometimes the report will work and you can view the first X pages, but the error will occur on page X+1.

I've built some custom reports reporting against both CCMS and CCMM data. My reports work perfectly in Crystal Designer of course, and they generate within 20-30 seconds. We've also encountered the error with a standard interval agent performance report, although not as frequently. This is a new installation, so I'm thinking we might need to increase a server threshold for processing time or size.

Not sure what to tweak, but has anyone seen this error when running reports in v6?

I had a roughly similar issue with SCCS5 where scheduled reports contained errors or was blank. Turned out that we needed to space out the times the schedules ran to avoid too many running at the same time. Also try to avoid times when system house keeping routines are taking place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back