Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

"Add to Basket" button on Product page

Status
Not open for further replies.

technoknow

Technical User
Apr 19, 2002
US
I want the user to be sent to the Basket page when the Add to Basket button is clicked. I've tried just adding a AHREF link around the button in the OUI2_PRODUCT object:
(<A HREF="%VAR(g.sessionurl)%Screen=BASK%VAR(g.Store_Str)%">) and that works but the basket isn't updated then. I know you can buy a module to do this but it doesn't seem like it should be that hard to do yourself.
I'm using the compiled MMerchant and OpenUI
Thanks,
Jim

Jim,

The variable "Screen" has to be set to "BASK" for this to happen. You can buy a module or write one yourself. Since you are using OpenUI, you can't even hack the source code and compile it (assuming you've chucked out the money for the compiler) because the source code isn't available.

Sorry... a module is the only way to go, unless you want to switch to the MMLSK-MMUI (instead of OUI) and buy the compiler. :(

--Susan

I'm now using OpenDesigner and have been able to change the DisplayBasket object to make this work.
Thanks,
TechNoKnow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back