Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Quintum As SIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

cog4030

IS-IT--Management
Feb 18, 2004
US
I am trying to get a Quintum AS setup using SIP. We have 3 working via H323, but would like to get SIP working. Can anyone share their Quintum config ?
The NRS show that the quintum is registered, but when i do a CMD SIP STATUS on the quintum it says the primary registrar 10.x.x.x is not registered and the outbound proxy's are not configured. I status the D ch for the SIP trunks and the call fails saying the destination is out of service. The calls are just 4 digit internal extensions.
The PBX is a 81c at 4.00T. the NRS's / SS are at 4.5 and the quintum is P105-19-11

tia

I know their site has a bunch of stuff, and there is a sip document on there.

One thing that I saw in the past was that SIP does not look at Static Routes on those boxes.....

Give me your mail. I can send you a doc concerning quintum and CS1000 config using SIP.

Lynx77,

Is there any way you could post that doc here? I am interested in the config also.

Thanks.

Hi All,
I am trying to get a Quintum AF working with SIP. I have tested the box with H323 and it works ok, but when I flip it over to SIP things stop working. I can dial to my CS1000E from the Quintum via SIP but cant dial the other way over the SIP. I have set my RLB with entry 0 as the SIP route, and the second entry as H323 but I always get a 404 error off the SIP and the call re-routes to H323. I suspect that the Quintum dial plan is not working correctly but I have been unable to find a mapping for Nortel TON to the Quintum 1xx UPDP. I suspect that 104 may be UDP because the SIP call from the quintum is prefixed with a H but using H323 I do not get the H. If anyone has any information I would be grateful since I am finding information hard to find. Also if Letron could send me the document I would also be very grateful. My email address is charvey@applinet.co.uk

Many thanks

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back