Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Quick Site Critique

Status
Not open for further replies.

carpeliam

Programmer
Mar 17, 2000
US
Can you guys take a look at this and tell me what you think?<br>
<br>
There's hardly anything there- just a flash intro and an interface where most of the links don't work- but the &quot;about&quot; section should work. Is the interface intuitive? Is the tone ok? How does it look in your browser?<br>
<br>
Thanks all... :eek:) <p>Liam Morley<br><a href=mailto:lmorley@wpi.edu>lmorley@wpi.edu</a><br><a href= imotic ::</a><br>

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Interesting intro...takes quite a while to get into the site with it though.....sorta reminds me of one of those Psychic Connection commercials or something ;)<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;The rest of the site, though, could benefit GREATLY from @ least a little more text formatting & maybe a picture here & there...a background image of a bgcolor of &quot;fffff0&quot; at least to give it a little more &quot;spice&quot; than straight black-on-white text.<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Overall, the content seems good, but it could use a bit of work in the area of eye-appeal :) <p>-Robherc<br><a href=mailto:robherc@netzero.net>robherc@netzero.net</a><br><a href= shared.freeservers.com/searchmaster.html>SearchMaster Interface...11-in-1</a><br>Wanting to learn Assembler; please e-mail me any tutorials or links for it that are useful to you :)

Very nice. I like the theme and the word. It is also interesting that &quot;IMotic&quot; and &quot;lMorley&quot; look somewhat alike.<br>
The formatting IS somewhat plain; Plain is better than overly cluttered. By the way, did you know that, until recently, all (most) brain research was done on men? Now that some real-time MRI studies have been done with women, it seems that task lateralization is mostly a male phenomenon. Keep up the good work. <br>
<br>
-corpsinhere<br>
<A HREF="mailto:shout@castles.com">shout@castles.com</A>

Arrrr...I hate flash, but that's only because my computer's SO FREAKIN' SLOW!!!!! But other than that, it looks pretty good (in other words, my only gripe is my computer and I agree with everyone else here). Follow their suggestions. <p>REH<br><a href=mailto:hawkdogg@crosswinds.net>hawkdogg@crosswinds.net</a><br><a href= by Linux</a><br>Learn Linux and Leave out the Windows :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back