Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

quick CMS report question.. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbxman

MIS
May 10, 2001
US
is there a report that i can print out that shows all agents' skill levels assigned to their splits? I can only seem to be able to list that information for a single agent at a time - i'd like to be able to just select split/skill "Claims Adjusters" and see all of the agents, and their currently assigned skill levels. Our call center managers change levels on the fly quite often and they need to be able to see what levels their adjusters are assigned to at a glance.

thanks in advance..

pbxman
Systems Administrator

Please let Tek-Tips members know their posts were helpful.

hi ,
do you have the avaya site admin software ?? you can export all information from there. if not export first all skills, export then the skill usage ( li us hu XX ) save to file, there you

thanks for the tips. The only problem with that is that the call center managers need this information and they dont have ASA - all they have available is CMS, and they need to see the report as often as needed as they normally assign different skill levels throughout the day to adjust for call volume. Unfortunately, they're stuck with what CMS has in order to do this. No biggie - I can just tell them "nope - can't do it!" ;)

thanks

pbxman
Systems Administrator

In CMS, go to the following menu, Agent Admin>Configuration Reports>List agent skills. this will list out multiple agents skills

Hmm, thats interesting. I have CentreVu 11 and I do not have the option under Agent Admin, my reports tab is grayed out. I had to create a custom real-time report to get the data that I wanted. Pretty nice report, it shows all of the skill and levels assigned to an agent group, and also displays what skill call they are on and the level. If anyone is interested in the report just post a reply to this message and I will contact you.

Quick update, you can run the report from CMS Terminal Emulator only, at least that is how I ran the report that hmcdade spoke of. The report is not available in CentreVu or at least I could not get it to work. The real-time report you should be able to run in either emulator or CentreVu. Thanks for the info hmcdade I forgot all about that report being there. We are pretty much a CentreVu Supervisor shop. We dont even give the Call Centers emulator. Too confusing for them because they cant use a mouse to run reports. lol

avgindyguy - i'd like details on how to get this report if you don't mind. Our users dont get terminal emulator, so any help on the centrevu side would be great!

pbxman
Systems Administrator

avgindyguy, i´m also intrested in this report. If it is still available please could you provide it to me?
thx a lot
mimo

I also need to build this as a custom report - can you let me know which table(s) and fields I need.

Many thanks,

Simon Hunter

I just asked our "outsourced" telcom department for this very same type of report. Is it based on a group of CSR's or a certain skill? I would rather it be all login ID's on the system, and not a group (a group would be fine though). As long as I can export the report using CentreVu Supervisor, I can manipulate this data in Excel and test to make sure CSR's are back where they should be. I have also thought about building an Access database that could build the scripts needed to change skills and change them based on data in the database, either at scheduled times or as needed. (similar to recorded scripts, but more on the fly)

Thanks,

Neil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back