Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Queue anouncement when attendant busy 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

narogong

Technical User
Apr 27, 2009
ID
Dear all,
Need a help, I create an anouncement for a caller when attendant are busy. It does not work at all. I already done as follows.

Ld 21
Req prt
Type ROA_data
CUST
Opt ROI
FRRT 11
frt 20
SRRT 12
SRT 10
wait
- Murt
RICI 0

LD 21
type att_data
CUST
OPT ABDA AHD BIND BIXD BLD BOHD DRE DNX DRE FACD IC1 XTG IDP XLF FKA MCTD NCD CUI MWUD LOD PSD RECO REA SYD SLD STAD THPD ATDA
ATDN 0
NCOS
CWUP
CWCL
CWTM
CWBZ
RICI 0

Thanks alot for the help

hi

rici=0 what are ici=0 set to is it your ldn 0, because rici referes to ici key number. so you have to have rici set to 0+1+2+3 or whatever ici keys you want give roa.

Thanks bpg1,
I changed the RICI and ICI on both GateOpener ( ROA and ATT . I change the ICI 4 DL0, it works internaly but it does not work when caller from outside and received by MM and transfer to ATT.

thanks

Make sure one of the ICI keys in "INT" (Intercept) and add that to RICI. If you have no INT key, you can't control ROA on Intercepted calls. Add/chg ICI keys in LD 15 ATT_DATA

Whenever a call is "Transferred" to the Attendant, it appears as Intercept.

You could just try RICI 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

[©] GHTROUT.com [⇔] A Variety of Free Resources for Nortel Meridian/CS1000 System Administrators

Thanks GHTROUT
I did program RICI on ROA and ATT gateopener as follows:
RICI 0 1 2 3 4 5
but It still does not work. on our ATT use ICI 0-5 only, intercept is on ICI 4

thanks

I just read the Feature Description in the books, and this is what it says:

[tt]
ROA is not provided for any type of transferred call. A recalled call from
Meridian Mail, an analog (500/2500-type) telephone, or a proprietary
telephone, will not be eligible for ROA treatment.
[/tt]

[©] GHTROUT.com [⇔] A Variety of Free Resources for Nortel Meridian/CS1000 System Administrators

Thanks GHTROUT,

I use ROA to announce user from internal call and use the ACD, frrt and srrt for external call.

thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back