Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

questions relating to dropdown list

Status
Not open for further replies.

manjitplaha

Technical User
Nov 18, 2003
GB
hi,

i am making a grammar exercise for children where they will have to fill in the blanks in a paragraph with the appropriate word. i have created a dropdown list which will give a list of the options by using the dropdown list behaviour in the library.

my questions are:

1) when item 3 is selected and i want to choose another, items 1 and 2 appear above. how can i make the list always appear downwards?

2) there will be several of these dropdown lists and one correct answer in each. at the end the child should be able to press a button to see how many answers they got correct, how do i do this?

i am no expert in using director, so please be as detailed as possible! thank you very much in advance! :eek:)

sorry, i forgot to add:

3) how can i have an arrow displayed on the right hand side, so the child knows to click there? (like in a normal dropdown list)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back