Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Questions re: Treo 600 using Palm OS 5.2.1H

Status
Not open for further replies.

MChancellor

Technical User
Jan 12, 2000
US
Where do downloaded files reside on the Treo 600 or on a PalmOS in general? I would like to be able to delete out downloaded files to recover memory space, but thus far haven't been able to find where they're stored.

According to the manual and other information we can find, you can delete applications from the system. We've not been able to figure out where you go to be able to do this.

We're in the "testing" phase for this device and need to figure all this stuff out before we hand it to the users. Any help on these questions would be greatly appreciated.

I have a treo 90 with system 4, so I'm not sure if there've been changes since then. On mine if I want to delete any programs, I go to the home screen, and tap the top left area (where the time shows, on mine). This opens a drop down menu. Tap delete... and then select the programs you want to remove. To remove documents, you open the program, tap the upper left corner and select Delete.. from the drop down menu that opens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back