Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Questions about 46xxSettings 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Q

Systems Engineer
Apr 4, 2023
DE
Hello everybody,

I noticed the other day that there is a line in the 46xxsettings that says "SET AUTH 1". I also added the corresponding item in the web view of the phone. What I am wondering where there is the item in Avaya Manager that determines this value.

Bild_2023-04-04_104526321_nzxqqs.png

I know that sometimes settings are hidden away to the webserver on the phones or stored in the 46xxsettings.txt file. Like Multicast paging for the phones and other settings of the like.

For the "SET AUTH 1" settings, I could not find where you would enable the "Download Settings file using HTTPS only" I think it's one of those you'll have to change within the 46xxsettings.txt file. Typically, when you edit the 46xxsettings.txt file you won't have to edit the corresponding setting in the webserver. If you reboot the phone or use the "Get Updates" button then it will accept those changes on the 46xxsettings file.

Anything That Can Go Wrong, Will Go Wrong-De Morgan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back