Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevanb

Technical User
Oct 4, 2002
US
I am using a form the cust. fills in for a quote

Right now they put there email adress in a field

When i want to send them a quote i have to cut and paste there email adress in the to field

Is there a way to change the field inm the form so i have to only double click om the eamil adress and it will bring up a new outlook email form so i can send them back the prices

THXS STEVe

we have no idea what you see in frnt of you, but if it is HTML, reformat the email field to become ' mailto:user@domain.com ' without quotes.

Marc
[sub]If 'something' 'somewhere' gives 'some' error, expect random guesses or no replies at all. Please specify details.
Free Tip: The F1 Key does NOT destroy your PC!
[/sub]

here is what i am using

<input type='text' name='Email Address' value='' size='' maxlength=''>

How would i reformat that line

Oh this is a cgi

STEVE

You will be better off postin git in the right forum : forum452
Also, rephrase your question there in a complete way, don't leave any guessing.

BTW, this is the 4th time you asked the same question, some replied to your posts but you never did!

thread14-546784
thread605-545435
thread605-454278

This is not how this site operates!
You ask something, we answer, but then we expect an answer back!
It is also custom to help others once in a while, so far, you never did nor did you ever thank anyone for helping you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back