Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Question about License

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomasBill22

Technical User
Sep 30, 2013
JO
Hi ...

I have requested the following trial license to generate it to the SD Card have Essential Edition License because I have an urgent customer and there is a delay in the delivery of our bundle order from destributer.
The following is trial licences needed:

1. Preferred Edition: IPO LIC PREFERRED (VM PRO) TRIAL RFA LIC:DS (189782)
2. Advanced Edition: IPO LIC R6 ADV EDITION TRIAL LIC:DS (229425)
3. Customer Service Agent: IPO LIC CUSTMR SVC AGT RFA TRIAL 5 (227053)
4. Customer Service Supervisor: IPO LIC R6 CUSTMR SVC SPV 1 TRIAL (229443)

The Avaya system generated all the license except Advanced Edition and Cuustomer Servise Supervisor.
The System returned the following message on each liscense:
" Can not be ordered more than once for same serial number"
the strange thing that we not generate any of these license on SD card.
we send to desti another empty SD card and requested the same license plus essential edition
again The licenses still could not be generated as Avaya license generating tool says it was generated earlier as well on the same SD card.

I need to understand why this happened, Im sure we not generated any of these licenses on the SD card ???

Regards.

I had this a while ago- you will need to raise a case with Avaya to investigate the feature Key history. They removed the licences and regenerated them for me and sent me the new .zip file.

You may need to go through your Disti for this.

Regards

Ian

Ian@Icom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back