Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Querying CMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwolgast

MIS
May 20, 2002
US
My reporting department has some new requirements to retreive data from CMS (R12) that they would like to perform by querying the CMS databases directly.

They do not (and will not) have the budget to pay for the ODBC driver.

My Account Manager at the Avaya partner we use told me that she has clients making queries another way, without the drivers. She was going to get me more information...She unexpectedly went out on disability, and it seems that none of her colleagues were aware of what she was chasing for me.

Does anyone know how my rep's clients might have been getting their raw data without the ODBC drivers?

Thanks in advance for any info.

Dave Wolgast
HealthNow New York Inc
Buffalo, NY

You can create a custom report in CMS to retrieve your raw data and have it exported to a text file via FTP. You will need a CMS root login for this. You can also create a custom CentreVu report to retrieve your data.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back