Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Query Engine Error Message - Crystal 8 , PSI 11.2.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrichelle

MIS
Apr 16, 2007
US
Created a custom report from an existing report, report runs fine outside of PSI software, but when insert into PSI and run it get the Query Engine Error Message within the Crystal Report Viewer dialog box. Can anyone help with this?

PSI as in with Macola? Is this run from the Macola interface or the PSI interface?

What version of Crystal and Macola?

Software Sales, Training, Implementation and Support for Macola, eSynergy, and Crystal Reports

"If you have a big enough dictionary, just about everything is a word"
--Dave Barry

Yes PSI with Macola. It is to run from the PSI interface. It PSI version 11.2.4, Macola Progression 7.6.300, and Crystal 8.0

Seems like I read this post a month ago. If it runs from the CR Designer, then this is a PSI issue not a crystal issue. You should contact PSI. Also please provide your version of crystal in any posts.

Software Sales, Training, Implementation and Support for Macola, eSynergy, and Crystal Reports

--Dave Barry

Ok, thanks for your help. Also, I did provide my Crystal Version...if you will notice I put it in the title "Query Engine Error Message - Crystal 8 , PSI 11.2.4". This is what I was told to do. Next time I will mention it in the posting as well.

My apologies, I totally missed it.

--Dave Barry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back