Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

query by date plus some

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBE

Programmer
May 25, 2000
US
I need to run a query where sql will add 6 months to the date field and bring back results.  In other words I have a date of May-00 in my table that represents the date that the customer last purchased license renewal.  There renewal comes due 1 year from that date.  we want to send out renewal reminders 6 months prior to that date and I want a query that will tell me who to send reminders too.  I know that this can be done but I just can't get the where clause to work.  any input would be appreicated.  I think it might work with an inbeded query but I am not sure.  Thanks for the help

hi, which database are you using?<br><br>reply to mailto:<A HREF="mailto:michael.j.lacey@ntlworld.com">michael.j.lacey@ntlworld.com</A> as I'm just on my way home<br><br> <p>Mike<br><a href=mailto:Mike_Lacey@Cargill.Com>Mike_Lacey@Cargill.Com</a><br><a href= Cargill's Corporate Web Site</a><br>Please don't send me email questions without posting them in Tek-Tips as well. Better yet -- Post the question in Tek-Tips and send me a note saying "Have a look at so-and-so in the thingy forum would you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back