Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Query by client or DNIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

PRMiller

Technical User
Mar 18, 2004
US
We are using Witness v6.4 with the SQL back-end. I am looking for a way to query evaluations by client.

In looking at the EVALUATIONS table, I found a field labeled CUST_CONT_PK. I traced that to the CUST_CONT field, which contains a CONT_GUID, NAME, and DESCRIPTION, among others. The name field is probably the filename (i.e. "20050425V6005914"), the description is blank, and the CONT_GUID looks like some kind of relational table built by the database itself. I have not been able to identify the client.

I also found a reference to a DNIS in one of the other tables, but haven't been able to find actual DNIS digits.

Does anyone have any advice in determining the calling DNIS or client from the database side?

Thanks,
Paul

If you haven't found it already... take a look in the PERSON_CALL_ATTR Table... the CUST_CONT_PK field links to this table. It contains the DNIS and a lot of additional information.

-Elysynn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back