Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Quark Xpress 5 to PDF or EPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

kolakubes

Technical User
Sep 23, 2003
GB
Hihi all

I do web designs and have never touched Quark, so Quark is definately not my cup of tea, but i have a disc containing the artwork in Quark format(poss created in Mac). all I really wanted is to get the flat file out in PDF or EPS or whatever so i can just trim it and whack it up on the website, i have the following problems ..

when i open it in Quark Xpress 5 all the images seems to be scratchy or very bad quality on screen, but i know these are poss the files they us it to print the brochures, so i would think they should show up a lot better on screen, i ve tried exporting the page out in PDF and EPS and they all come out pixelated, can anybody tell me what im doing wrong?

Appreciate any advice , thx in advance

Quark uses linked images just like HTML. You may be missing the original high quality linked images. You may be left with low resolution previews in Quark.

Go to the 'Utilities' menu and choose 'Usage' to locate and re-link images.

- - picklefish - -
Why is everyone in this forum responding to me as picklefish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back