Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Quality Certification

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimoo

Programmer
Jun 2, 2003
US
I don't know if this is the right forum, but I don't see a section about Quality under the certifications forum so I will try here. Does any have any recommendation on which body to use if one is seeking a quality certification.

For example, I found the following:

1. Certified Associate in Software Quality: (CASQ) at 2. Quality Improvement Associate Certification CQIA at
Any feel on which organization is best recognized by the industry, softwarecertifications.org or asq.org

Jim

I hold a CQE, Certified Quality Engineer from ASQ, American Society for Quality. While the certification is for more than IT/Tech, it has value there. ASQ also offers CSQE, Certified Software Quality Engineer. And something like CMOE Certified Manager of Organizational Excellence, which was formerly CQM, Certified Quality Manager. They also offer Six Sigma belt certifications.

==================================
advanced cognitive capabilities and other marketing buzzwords explained with sarcastic simplicity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back