Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

QoS / FloodGate1 on Management Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

khilari

Technical User
Sep 21, 2005
US
I wanted to control my traffic on the checkpoint firewall, so I installed FloodGate1 on the firewall itself (by going to voyager and turning FloodGate1 Module on) I also turned on SmartView Monitor Module from the voyager.

So, i was hoping to select the QoS in Gateway Cluster properties from the Management Server. But its greyed out. I was able to select SmartView Monitor checkbox and install the policy to get the bandwidth reporting working, but not the QoS.

I wanted to see whether I need to install something on the management server itself to get the QoS tab in the management server... check the screenshot below

If yes, please tell me how i can install it on the management server and why didn't I have to install anything for SmartView monitor to work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back