Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

qmailadmin upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIS

Technical User
Jun 1, 2001
NL
Hallo All

I decided to upgrade qmailadmin from 1.2.0 to 1.2.9 (because I was tired of scrolling through endless pages of forwards, and apparently this version sorts them alphabetically).

After the upgrade I can log in to my domains, I can see all usres. I can NOT however see any of the Forwards (All I get is No Aliases/Forwards to Display). All of the dot-qmail files are there, it just seems that qmailadmin can't see them. If I add a new forward via qmailadmin, I can see this - but I cannot see the dot-qmail file for this new forward in the domain where it is supposed to be...

I configures qmailadmin with these options:

./configure --enable-htmldir=/usr/local/apache/htdocs --enable-cgibindir=/usr/local/apache/cgi-bin --enable-maxuserperpage=12 --enable-maxaliasesperpage=12 --disable-modify-quota --disable-ezmlm-mysql --disable-help --enable-vpopmaildir=/home/vpopmail --enable-vpopuser=89 --enable-vpopgroup=89

Has anyone got any idea?

I recall that the handling/treatment of forwards is different in newer versions of vpopmail/qmailadmin - I didn't commit to memory what the diff is...

Check the vchkpw list archives, a search should work...

D.E.R. Management - IT Project Management Consulting

Thank thedaver,

I already searched there. I have sent an email to the mailing lists - lets see if I get an answer. If I do find a solution I will post it here as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back