Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

QM and ACR recording issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

telklass

IS-IT--Management
Aug 8, 2015
US
Hi all, both QM ans ACR cannot recording for a specific agent , however the systems are up and running.

What could be the issue ?

Thank !

Can you see the TN that's isn't recording in ACR? Any duplicates entries? Also verify the DN info within QM.

Last resort, you can restart the recorder service on ACR and see if that correct your problem. If not, shut down the recorder service on ACR first, shut down all QM related services and reboot the QM server. Once QM is up and fully operational, start up the recorder service on ACR.

Hi all
@yyrkroon i think i see what was the problem, the agend is using an AVAYA IP Phone 1140, thought these type of phone are not recording...
I have a new one which is a Nortel IP phone 2004, but the problem now is with the existing has been configured for the 1140 type...

Do you think if i get into the seting of the model ip phone 1140 and change the type from 1140 to 2004, then left the existing TN, it will work ?

Please let me know,

I look forward to your reply.

Thanks !

Yes, if you delete the 1140 and rebuilt it as a 2004 with the same exact TN and DN on the same keys. Also make sure you include the CLS to allow recording on IP phone, it's denied by default.

Got the phone number changed,

I will chcek the recording files .

Thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back