Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PVR issues. TN status is Unequiped and I need to enable it for use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheChaun

Technical User
May 12, 2008
US
I have a blockl of TNs set aside for PVRs. Three of them say UNEQ as seen below:

REQ: stat 28
00 = UNIT 00 = IDLE (TRK)(CO LOP )
01 = UNIT 01 = IDLE (TRK)(CO LOP )
02 = UNIT 02 = IDLE (TRK)(CO LOP )
03 = UNIT 03 = IDLE (TRK)(CO LOP )
04 = UNIT 04 = IDLE (TRK)(CO LOP )
05 = UNIT 05 = UNEQ
06 = UNIT 06 = UNEQ
07 = UNIT 07 = UNEQ

How do I get these enabled for use?

Assuming they are already cross-connected from the Central Office, then just program them!!

That was part of what i didn't know how to do... But my lack of patience and stubbornness proved effective and I figured it out. The only question I have now is, What is RTMB and how are the numbers determined.

Thanks again.

You have to build a route for the PVR or use the next member in the route for the other PVR's already there.

So just go to LD 21 and do a LTM and find the above TN's and it will show you the route plus what the next member would be.

You can define the trunk and member yourself or if you build more then one trunk the switch will assign the members consecutively in order.

You just can't use any member already assigned.

for pvr, build a route for each trunk.. then the new route, member 1..

route and member in general.. if i have a group of trunks with the same attributes.. ie 23 did's on a pri.. i build a single route data block, the in 14 i do a new 23, assign the 1st tn route 1 member 1, the switch does the rest

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

i've always your a rdb for each pvr, easy to trouble shoot.. you can add trunks to a current pvr, just set the prdn on the trunk... but since the prdn stays in the ludn table and you can not name it..

i've seen it done both ways.. less trouble for someone else to shoot trouble with a rdb per.. it's 90 percent default anyway

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back