Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Pure ASP Upload

Status
Not open for further replies.

nat35

Programmer
Nov 10, 2002
AU
Hi there,
I am just new at DMX2004.
My question is how to upload an image file from one server to another into the folder which is not inside of mySite.I am using extension Pure ASP Upload 217
I have 2 Servers which are located on the same network S1 is the intranet server which uses IIS5 and Win2k . The S2 is the server which uses Win2k no IIS.MySte is on S1.I have a page where the user can
Upload an image file from S2 to S1 into the folder UploadedFiles which is on local disk D(outside of Mysite) and the related path is written to the db “d:\UploadedFiles.This is fine.When I view the image from my PC it is not showing. As I understand the browse is looking for the path locally
Unfortunately,I can’t figure out how to write the correct path
When I try to use absolute path in Pure ASP Upload 217 I get an error on the page “Include file /ScriptLibrary/incPureUpload.asp was not found”
I hope it is clearwhat I want.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back