Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Purchase photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cocobee30

Technical User
Apr 2, 2007
US
Im fairly new to Photoshop and I am doing some logo designs. I would like to get some images and be able to work with them in photshop. What is the best site to purchase images for fairly cheap. Im thinking images that maybe I would use as filler in text. Anything in nature, flowers, sunsets etc.

Google "stock photos". There are quite a few sources.

You might search your own computer for "stock" since a number of graphics apps. including photoshop, ship with included, free to use, stock photos. They're usually installed on your machine when you install the app.

Using OSX 10.3.9 on a G4

Thanks for the input. When I have searched for stock photos it seems like you can buy them with "points" does this mean they are only mine for a certain amount of time or is there a way I can purchase them and they are mine for good. Just trying to cover all my bases so I dont get sued! Thanks!

If you don't want to get sued, you would take the time to read the licensing available from each stock photo supplier.

The clue is that they say "royalty free" meaning you can use it as many times as you want without any individual payments.

Adobe Stock Photos probably has the largest selection since it sources from so many suppliers. All are royalty free after purchase.

Using OSX 10.3.9 on a G4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back