Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

purchase order report status

Status
Not open for further replies.

titoneon

MIS
Dec 11, 2009
US
Hi Guys,
here is my situation:
In SBT PRO 5.0
i am running from Purchase order module, "report order status" the problem is ,that the person in purchasing dept inputed the amount we have to pay in the PO, in pounds sterling, so now when we already received the item related with this PO and the report order status run, it show the "Rec Value" in pounds sterling, i have been searching for the tables that has the field "REC VALUE' and i don't find that table, in other words, don't know if the field that is reflecting the "REC VALUE" in the report is actually named as "rec_value" or "Ltcost", i just need to change the rec_value to dollars but for that, i need to find the table that has the field and value, that makes the report to print REC VALUE, so i can change then that "REC VALUE" to dollars and when the report run, then show the "REC VALUE" IN DOLLARS.

Please if i did not explain myself correctly let me know.
Thanks so much in advance
Note: i have looking in pomastxx.dbf, potranxx.dbf, icitemxx.dbf, iccostxx.dbf and so on, so any help is very appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back