Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Pulling Recordings in Channels

Status
Not open for further replies.

stacy1051

Technical User
Jul 13, 2009
US
Good Morning! Back at it with NICE after a year...
Used to pull calls with ease. Now certain agents are recording in Channels and I can't figure out why.

The calls are coming in via Segments and not one stream.

How to set up properly to NOT record in channels? Pulling calls to monitor out of Query. Queries show in channel format. Any easy TIPS?

(I am a CC manager and not a tech by design, FYI) (NICE admin left co and now I am trying to figure out. Insight Admin Training Manual not too helpful).

Thank you!

hi,

Can you let us know what version of NICE you have is it perform as you mentioned insight or is it 8.x

Can you inform us of how you are running queries as you mentioned channel queries which are run directly on logger and segments is what the recorder records, it relies on activity and starts and stops recording in a total recording system based on this noise or activity.

What switch you are integrating with ?

Sorry for questions but it allows us to give you better advice.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back