Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Publishing Outlook on the web???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Technical User
Jul 16, 2001
GB
I have recently been informed that there is a way to publish your inbox on the web. By this I mean you can easily access your inbox through exchange server without connecting through the company modem. I have seen this done before using Novell Groupwise but as of yet I havent found anything for Exchange and Outlook.
I dont exactly know how it would work but I do know it would be very helpful if perhaps you could access a web version through an IP Address or something??
Just wondered if anyone else had heard anything about it so i could figure out if my colleague is taking the piss or not.

look for a piece of software called Pullmail...the setup .exe is called pmail.exe, this will allow you to retrieve mail through your exchange even at home... Jay~

"I have to think of a funny footer to
put in here!!!???"

~KeyTech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back