Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Published Apps Question!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gerbieIT

IS-IT--Management
Sep 23, 2003
US
Hi all! I currently have Internet explorer published in my Presesntation 3.0 farm. Users connect via secure gateway 2.0 and MSAM ver. 2.1. I have a bunch of favorietes saved, they people need to use. Now the problem is when they luanch one fo the fav's they can not enter anything onto it (ex. login name and password). The fav's are set via GPO and when I test them on a users workstation they work fine. They just don't work via Citrix. Anyone ever run into something like this? ANy help would be greatly apperciated!!!

Have you troubleshooted the logon-prosess on your terminal servers to eliminate the possibilites of GPO-conflicts?

Hints: Use the gpresult tool or Resultant Set Of Policies.

Also check that your Security and Connection Settings are correct.

As Tuliphead said, use a tool to check what policies are being used for thiese users AND servers. RSoP from the MMC should do the job.

James

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back