Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Published app for a user to change their password

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmolyneux

Technical User
Feb 21, 2003
We've got a load of users who use only published apps, and have no power to change their domain password (apart from hassling me!). Is there a util/tool etc to allow a user to change their password (can't find an option in the Program Neighborhood agent). Thanks

It is possible to do this from the Citrix Nfuse/Web Interface pages...

Might that help?

Mike

Remember - There is always another way..........I just haven't found out what it is yet!

[yinyang]

Depending of the version of NFUSE or WI you are using it can be done there.

Also I think there is a way to do it if you use PNA.

Cheers

James

Could they hit Ctrl+F1 once in a program and do it from there???

Not sure if they'd end up instantly locking their account though... worth a shot...

Hi...I have been out of the game for a year but when I left I just put something together. Can't fully remember if it was a resource kit util or a third party app, but we had found one and published it and it worked great. I will try to contact someone from my previous life, if they haven't been downsized yet and see if they can let me know what it was. There are a couple of utility apps out there though.

Oneworld

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back