Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Publish network folder in Citrix Presentation Server 4.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

djoyce

Technical User
Jan 5, 2010
US
I'm trying to publish users my users "My Documents" folder as an application using IE. I've read and it seems many have had success using "C:\...\iexplore.exe -e x:\". Until IE8, the -e switch would run IE in explorer mode. My presentation servers are currently running IE8 and after some searching, it appears it no longer supports that switch. When I publish IE as previously mentioned, it does open the users My Documents folder as I want, but it also get an error in the background saying "Windows cannot find '(null)'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again...". When I click "OK" on the message, it simply goes away along with an open instance if iexplorer.exe. Any ideas on how to get rid of that little annoyance? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back