Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Public Folders Not Replicating Completely

Status
Not open for further replies.

nobeta

MIS
Jul 8, 2002
US
I have Exchange 2k installed into Existing 5.5 organization mixed mode Active Directory. Exchange2k has SP3 plus the latest Post SP3 Security Rollout, Exchange5.5 has SP4. The problem is replication of public folders, the public folders replicate but some or all of the content does not depending on the folder. Prior to installing Exchange 2k I removed any distribution lists from the permissions of Public Folders and am only asigning permissions on an individual basis until we can switch to Native Mode Active directory, so I don't think its a problem with access. If I look in the System Manager I should be able to see the under Public Folders the total Items and Size for each folder. The number or items and size of the folders do not match what I see in the Exchange 5.5 administrator for some folders. Certain folders have replicated wonderfully, some partially, and some just the folder with no content. I have replicated the folders by using the Exchange5.5 Administrator and added the Exchange 2k server under the public folders, properties. replica tab. Anybody have any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back