Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Public Folders - Moving Replicas Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

eparkmmc

IS-IT--Management
Mar 8, 2012
US
Hello All,

We currently have an Exchange 2003 R2 Cluster that still houses our public folders. The PF is replicating to our 2k10 exchange servers. I've been trying to "Move Replicas" from the exch2k3 box so I can wipe out the PF on it and decommission the box (per technet recommendations) However, whenver I try to move it I get the following error.

A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.

Facility : Win32
ID No: c007274c
Exchange System Manager

I checked the ID No: and it refers to Host headers in IIS for the exchange virtual folder. However, We're not using any host headers. I've checked the web and I havent found any posts/threads w/ people having any success in finding a solution for this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back