Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Psychadelic & Solarise & Lens Flare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smirrors

Technical User
Mar 14, 2008
GB
Ok so it's not like I used the above features every day, - but they were very useful when wanting to radically change the colour make up of an image at the click of a button. (They used to be under .Image-transform. - also "bit-planes" "edge detect" are missing .... a MASSIVE feture that appears to be lost is "Lens Flare" which used to be with "lighting Effects" under camera and one that I did use if not every day then every other day!

Have these features simply moved? - Can anyone help?

It would help if you told was what version of PSP you are using now.

----------------------------------
Ignorance is not necessarily Bliss, case in point:
Unknown has caused an Unknown Error on Unknown and must be shutdown to prevent damage to Unknown.

Forgot to mention, Solarize can be found in the Effects menu under Artistic Effects. The rest I'm not sure they were ever part of Paint Shop Pro. Perhaps as you other posts suggest they belonged to Photo Paint and were not added to Paint Shop Pro.

----------------------------------
Ignorance is not necessarily Bliss, case in point:
Unknown has caused an Unknown Error on Unknown and must be shutdown to prevent damage to Unknown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back