Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

psSendMail - HTML emails from Windows Vista

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arenig

IS-IT--Management
Nov 30, 2001
GB
Prestwood's psSendMail seemed to be the perfect plug in to enable my paradox app to email. I'm sending HTML emails which work and look great so long as I'm using Windows XP. Try it on a Vista machine and it seems to send plain text - despite having the HTML flag set to True.

Anyone else experience this?
Cheers
Martin

Don't (won't) use Prestwood's stuff.

You might try Rick Kelly's mail addon. I think he offers trial versions of his stuff, so you could test first. ( At the worst, just ask him before purchasing.

I use a separately purchased addon, myself. About $300, but more than a dozen activeX controls come with that.

I think there are even some free ones, but not sure I've seen one that did HTML mail that was free.

Tony McGuire
"It's not about having enough time; we have the rest of our lives. It's about priorities.

That should have been "I don't...". I see where it appears that I am saying that YOU shouldn't, and that wasn't the intent.

Tony McGuire
"It's not about having enough time; we have the rest of our lives. It's about priorities.

Cheers Tony,

I've downloaded the crooit stuff and will have a look at it. Meanwhile Dan from Prestwood is investigating the problem with their stuff for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back