Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PSQLBCP.DLL on WinNT 4.0 TS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 17, 2001
US
Does anyone know how to register PSQLBCP.DLL on WinNT 4.0 TS? I've tried regsvr32 and just applying relevant registry keys from another machine. Nothing works.

Thanks

psqlbcp.dll is the Base Content Provider for the Pervasive Control Center and should be registered during installation. In addition, you should be using Pervasive.SQL 2000i or SP3 on Terminal Server because it is the first version that is fully tested and supported by Pervasive in that environment and has many updates to allow it to run properly in TS installations. You also might try checking the Pervasive Knowledge Base at -
I found this article on pssqlbcp.dll there.

You should also consider contacting Pervasive Support as they can certainly help you and the support should be complimentary if you have a registered product and haven't already used the 30-day of Installation and Configuration support.

Regards,
Pervasivite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back