Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PSP X3 ?'s Grey Skin ? Text Dialog Box? Images Opens Full Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

luzzionz

Technical User
Aug 26, 2011
US
I've used PSP since PSP6. and yes I liked 9.1 best of all, but I've upgraded to 10, X2 and X3 and it seems every upgrade they take add great features but also lose something in the process.. I've looked all over for the answers in Help and in all the forums I've found, nothing Question One, I rather have the image open as a file and not as a full screen image inside the edit layout, why full? I like having multiple images open at one time.. Question 2, Black Skin, Is there anyway to get it back to Grey! please say yes, Last Question, can I get a text dialog box the few times I've used this to Font, (psp9 on win7 64bit not compatible)so in X3 if you have a string of text you don't see anything you've typed outside the image, is there a wrap type feature I've missed? but better yet a dialog box so it'll save the text I just typed into the font editor, thank you for taking the time to read this! Peace on Earth .. < not only for xmas time..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back