Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PSP X2

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpartanWarrior

Programmer
Jun 8, 2008
Hi, i also have CS3 and now also PSP X2 which i think is great, but on PSP how do i get the layer and all that on the right hand side of the screen like in CS3? also in CS3 if you have a burnt sky there is a couple of ways to make it blue, but i can't seem to figure that out in PSP csn anyone help me out? thank you.

You should be able to dock the layer palette to the other side by simply dragging it.

As for the burnt sky, it depends on the image. If you haven't found an answer for that one yet, how about posting a link to an example image?

Thanks i figured it out;) do you know of any good tutorials or books on PSP X2, also i think the Noise reduction on PSP is better than CS3, on the burnt sky i figured out a way to make it bluer, but if the sky is to burnt you have to change it, would you also know maybe a catolog on skies that i can have for those kind of things, thanks.

PSPUG ( has many resources that you'll find useful (both sites and books). Although it is not directed at X2 alone, tutorials for older versions (better from 9 up) are most likely to work exactly the same.

For the skies you could try using stock photography. A free site is stock.xchng (

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back