Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PSP 2020 won't start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stumann

Technical User
Jul 13, 2010
US
My PSP 2020 (64 bit) suddenly won't open. I've tried executing "resetDB.exe and I get a message "The code execution cannot proceed because mfc110u.dll was not found. Reinstall the program may fix this problem." If I try to reinstall it, it says it already exists and I have to close the installation. What could be wrong? I did recently install Window 10, was Windows 7. It has been working just fine for a month or so. Any ideas? I have noticed since going to Windows 10, I get this "update" window as it starts. I've tried to update from this, but it doesn't work. I can't get rid of this, if I could stop this, it might start working again. Fortunately I have "PSP X6" to fall back on.
PSP_2020_ygoj72.jpg

I think it's working nw. I deleted the program completely and re loaded it. So far, so good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back