Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Psion Agenda conversion to Palm ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayE

Technical User
Jun 23, 2001
GB
Hi,

I am shortly replacing my Psion 5 with a Palm device, and although I've been able to get my contacts into Outlook by synchronising (which I assume will make it easy to get them across to the new Palm device?), I have not been so successfull with my Agenda. Very few entries come across to Outlook !!

Can Palm read Psion Agenda files ? Or is there a utility I can download to do the conversion ?

I dread the thought of having to start from scratch putting all my activities/appointments into the diary (I use it to keep a record of past activities/appts as well as future planning !).

Please can you help me before I make my final decision on changing organiser.

I also need to decide between a Tungsten E and a Tungsten T2 (larger screen and a hot cradle sounds good !).

How long do the batteries usually last on the Palms ? (my Psion 3 batteries used to last for ages, now the Psion 5 ones don't last long at all ...)

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Regards,
Jay/UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back