Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

protecting files from steeling

Status
Not open for further replies.

twiel

Technical User
Jul 3, 2007
Is there any to protect your flash files, not just action code, but pictures also?

thank you

thank you for your help, i need the swf file's to loop for my website that i spent much time to make i tryed converting to avi but cant find a converter that will loop the avi,

Has anyone tryed this, it seems to work, I have Sothink SWF Decompiler and can't open the swf file.

thank you

I have worked on the idea of ways to protect work such as flash files and pictures but there is a real easy way to get any picture or flash file or whatever off of any website and there is no way to block it. I am not going to say what that way is but it is not hard to figure out. So the best you can do is try to mark it with your name or name of your site as much as you can.

Have you tried to use flash to export it as a movie? (depending on how you're doing the flash) Also, you could use a screen capture program to record it into an .avi and go from there.

thank you for your help

For the million people out there buying Decompiler programs that olny know how to press a button to steel my files, I think that the flashsafe works good, for me its my animations i worry about, i have no action script..
This seems to protect everything from downloading.
I tryed swf to avi but cant find nothing that will loop my animation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back