Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Property Management System middleware for Asterisk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aragon

Instructor
Apr 22, 2003
CA
I'm looking for a Property Management System interface for Asterisk that will act as middleware with existing PMS interface.
Alternately I am looking for a complete PMS package that works with Asterisk.
I am not looking for someone to maintain my Asterisk installation or consulting services.
The solution must be a package able product.

Requirements are to clear voicemails from directory during guest checkout
Room status for housekeeping
Billing
And if possible to clear CLID history from IP phone (Aastra or Polycom; possibly via remote reboot during guest checkout)

More than 100 rooms

I’m basically looking for middleware to interface Asterisk with several PMS systems.

MySQL integration is preferred.

David Brillert:
NNCAS NNCSS NNCDS 3Com CNTS
Product Manager

David,

Call our office and ask to speak to me or somone in sales. The number is 614-751-2000. We are Percipia Inc. We hae developed exactly what you are looking for. We are 1 of 2 companies in the world that allows Cisco's Call Manager to work in the hospitality industry. We can not only price a basic package for you but can customize the solution to fit what you want.

Look forward to hearing from you

Kato Shelby
Percipia Inc

To error is human.....if the machine doesnt work, then KICK IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

check out ComXchange from Innovation.
They all ready have an asterisk based box with all the hospitality features.

Not sure if it is ready for prime time....but they say they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back