Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Properties of Trusted Root Certification Authorities

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwoodland

IS-IT--Management
May 29, 2003
GB
Hi,
I am having trouble accessing the properties of the Trusted Root Certification Authorities container inside a GPO. The container is located within;
Computer Configuration\Policies\Windows Settings\Security Settings\Public Key Policies\Trusted Root Certification Authorities

According to many articles I have found there should be a 'Properties' option when you right click the container but when I right click the container the Properties option is missing. Strangely enough, when I produce a settings report of the same GPO there are property settings defined.

I have tested this with W2K3 and W2K8 under various domain and forest functional levels but all with the same outcome. I have also imported a trusted certificate in the hope that these settings become enabled but still no luck.

Can anyone tell me what I am missing?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back