Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

projector question

Status
Not open for further replies.

takshaka

Programmer
Feb 21, 2007
US
Hi,

I have been tasked with creating a little flash thingy to go on a DVD as an autorun that does a few things like link to the clients website.

I have a few questions that i would be super grateful if someone could help me out with;

- can i remove the flash player housing (skin) from my projectore .exe (i dont want to see the "file / View" etc or the border, i just want the stage to be seen.

- i want to set the screen location of the projector. When it loads up I want it to be in the center of the screen

- how can i force the projector to allways be on top of any open windows

- if i create a mac projector file, is there anyway of getting it to autorun?

many many thanks for any help..

for the menu thing thingy, use

fscommand("showmenu", "false");

for the center thing thingy, you`ll find more information here
[i`ve tried fscommand exe like they say there, but in flash 8 it didn`t work with a parameter, so i did another exe in c++ builder that called on center.exe with a parameter, and than i called that exe from flash]

Thanks alexxxis,
I am trying to control the position of my flash projector window or to make it be 80% of fullscreen. Is that possible? Does it require one of the wrapper programs or are there ways to do it without having to purchase new software.

I'm using Flash 8.

I also want the window to respond to the user hitting Escape to make it move to the left and down so they can see the X to close the window. Right now if they hit Esc, the window moves to the right and down and they can't see the window buttons. I have removed the menu so that is not an option.

Thanks,
Denise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back