Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Projector issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

longlivegoku

IS-IT--Management
Feb 13, 2002
US
I don't know where to post this. We have an Infocus LP500...native mode 800x600. We are trying to get this to display in 1024x768. It is spec'd to be able to do this. We have tried to use several laptops...all Dell ranging from and Inspiron 3800 to a Latitude C810. I'm able to see the second 'monitor' in the display properties and I can extend the desktop to the projector like it's a second monitor. Cannot get it to display the desktop though in 1024x768. Has anyone seen anything like this? I've tried different drivers with the Geforce2 GO onboard card. Anyone have any idea on this? I really doubt it's the projector and it's more of a driver/video card issue. I'd like to get this resolved quickly in case it is the video card...the C810 is only under warranty for 10 more days! Thanks for any help.

Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back