Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Project will not run

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigspank

Programmer
Aug 10, 2001
US
I have completed a small project, it contains 1 form, 2 views, 2 reports. My code is clean as far as I can tell, but when I use the project builder to build it into a exe and try and run it, it runs fine in the visual focpro window but when I try and ruin it outside of visual foxpro it flashes one sceen and then nothing...please help I am on a deadline and I can't seems to figure it out. I must have missed something somewhere..but what? When you sow a thought, you reap an act. When you sow an act, you reap a habit. When you sow a habit, you reap a character. When you sow a character, you reap a destiny.

You need to make sure that the form's windowtype property is set to 1-Modal before building.
There is another way to accomplish this in code using a foundation read, but this method is easiest.
beentheredonethat
Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back