Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

programs are slow and crash with Cisco router connected?

Status
Not open for further replies.

abaseballfan

Technical User
Feb 20, 2004
US
Hi, I just connected a Cisco 831 router up last Friday for our small network of about 10 computers at our company, and the Cisco tech has been great helping me configure this, so our LAN is fine and the WAN is fine including e-mail and all that, so I left Friday thinking great everything works really good, I came in this morning and programs are not wanting to open and some just crash, as soon as I unplug the network cable from the wall by my computer and try the progams again they work fine, if I plug the cable back in they are all messed up again, so I had to connect the Linksys back up again until I can figure out what's going on with this, does anyone know any settings or what I need to put in that would take care of this? I'm lost, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back