Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PROGRAMMING SOPHO iS3000 SERIES FOR MESSAGE WAITING LIGHT AND ACTIVATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

PWAMWATI

MIS
Oct 17, 2005
KE
Hi?

I have a SOPHO iS3000 SERIES and I want to create a script
from hyperterminal to activate the message waiting light on an analogue extension which has a message waiting light,
and also give an analogue extension a name so that when that person calls the switchboard console it actually indicates the name of the caller. Can anybody help me out with the commands or the manual?...

pwamwati

Hi.. this is usauly set to *591 to turn on and *590 to turn off message waiting. You can test this by putting in on any extn *591 followed by the extn and ther light will come on. The problem comes when the the analog handset you are using and what it wonts to see to active the light on the handset MAKE.

As for the name i need to know what software level the cpu is as the command changed from 805 to 810.
chname: for 805

You also need license CNND in holland it is *610 and *611 but look up what result id with ASINTN:,,,? it is and then look with DINARS:0,xx what code is programmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back